SSC JHT Appliation Form 2017, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result @ssc.nic.in
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017, ssc.nic.in, JHT Recruitment, ssc junior hindi translator online, ssc jht exam date, Exam Pattern 2017, SSC Junior Translator Admit Card, SSC JHT Exam Result, SSC JHT Application Form, SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Date/ Syllabus
SSC JHT Application Form 2017
Staff Selection Commission released the official notifications for the SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017 for many posts. Total number of vacancy will be released soon. A large number of Job seeker are waiting for the SSC Junior Translator job 2017. Now time to make online registration via given below direct link. Candidates who are fulfill the eligibility they can apply for the SSC JHT Application form 2017 via the official site of Staff Selection Commission from 20/03/2017 to 31/03/2017 2017 i.e. this is the closing date to apply online. For more information like Age limit, pay scale, educational eligibility and selection process for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017 are provide below.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 Application Form
Candidates who are qualify and interested for the SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 can apply online and submit SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 Application form via the online website of authority. SSC JHT online Application form is begins from 20th March 2017. Applicants need to fill the application form carefully and pay the application fee, attached all the mandatory documents and submit it before the Closing date 31st March 2017. After the online registration aspirants need to exam study for the SSC Junior Translator Exam. SSC will be charged the SSC JHT Examination in the month of May 2017 (expected).
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Junior Hindi Translator or Hindi Pardhyapak
- Total Number of Post: Released Soon
- Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
Important Dates of SSC JHT Recruitment 2017
|1.||Application Form released||20th March 2017|
|2.||Closing date of Submission Application form||31st March 2017|
|3.||Admit card released||April 2017|
|4.||Exam date||May 2017|
|5.||Result Date||June 2017|
जो उम्मीदवार पात्र हैं और एसएससी जूनियर ट्रांसलेटर भर्ती 2017 के लिए इच्छुक हैं,
ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं और एसएससी जूनियर हिंदी अनुवादक 2017 आवेदन
पत्र को प्राधिकरण की ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट के माध्यम से जमा कर सकते हैं। एसएससी
जेएचटी ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 20 मार्च 2017 से शुरू होता है। आवेदक को आवेदन
पत्र को ध्यान से भरना और आवेदन शुल्क का भुगतान करना, सभी अनिवार्य दस्तावेजों
को संलग्न करना और समापन दिनांक 31 मार्च 2017 से पहले जमा करना होगा।
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who are going to submit the SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 Application form firstly check the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria 2017 from the official portal. We are given the full information regards SSC JHT Bharti Exam Eligibility criteria in this article.
- The Maximum age limit is 30 years. The Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates as Govt rules & caonditions.
- Aspirants should have master degree with Hindi / English subjects from a identified University or college.
- Applicants must finished their Graduation with English / Hindi as a compulsory Subject.
- Candidates have UG with English / Hindi as main subject are also qualify to apply.
- Written Test (Paper I & paper II)
- Personality Test & Interview: 100 Marks
SSC JHT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are going to applied for the SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 then can check the SSC JHT Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the official website. We are given the detail information regards SSC JHT Application form on 2017.
- In SSC JHT exam, there are written exam, Personality Test & Interview.
- The Written exam will be charges as Paper 1st and Paper 2nd.
- Total Marks of Written Exam is 400 marks and Personality Test /Interview will be of 100 marks.
- Paper 1st will have pen paper based Type Questions and paper 2nd will have conventional Type Test.
- 0.25 Marks cut for every wrong answer.
- All the Questions of paper 1st is Objective Type.
Paper I (Pen Paper Based/Objective Type)
- Subjects- General Hindi (100 marks) and General English (100 marks)
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Time Duration: 2 hours
Paper-II (Conventional Type)
- Subjects : Translation & Essay
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Time Duration: 2 hours
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Admit Card 2017
The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit card 2017 in the month of April, 2017. Exam authority will be sent the SSC JHT Admit card / Hall ticket 2017 via the postal address of candidates. The SSC JHT Call Letter is not access by another way. All the applicants are requested to provide the preference of exam centers during application process. Staff Selection Commission will be given the SSC Junior Translator Admit card in April month.
How to Apply Online SSC JHT Application Form 2017
- Firstly, aspirants must visit on official link given above
- then open notification section & Select SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Notification link
- Read all the instructions briefly and carefully
- Start fill SSC JHT Application Form according academic information.
- Upload scan photo & your signature also.
- Click on part I registration & pay application fee via online mode.
- Now check enter information carefully and click on submit option
- The Part II registration will be done
- Download & save it, take a printout of online application form.
SSC JHT Exam Result 2017
The SSC JHT Result will be released by the SSC Exam Authority after charging the examination. All the applicants who are enrolled in the examination are searching of their SSC Junior Translator Result. SSC JHT Result will be released by the exam authority on the official portal expect after 2-3 months from completion of the exam. applicants who are passed in the SSC JHT paper I will be only qualified to appear paper II. For more details information candidates can visit the authority website.